Job description / Role
Regional Manager (Middle East, North Africa)
• Create life changing opportunities for learners in 31 countries
• Work for one of the most trusted learning organizations in the world
• Be surrounded by driven, passionate, respectful and adventurous individuals
The Regional Manager (MENA), located in Dubai, is responsible for pro-actively driving agent and direct channel performance throughout the Middle East and North Africa. They will take the lead on coordination of product specialist training and ensure support to all channels. The RM will take ownership of relationship management of all the agent channel partners. They will support the development and execution of the strategic marketing plan with the aim of driving market development, diversification and achieving student enrollment targets for all Navitas business units. To do this they will work closely with the Regional Director, GMs Sales and Marketing and other key relationship points. The role requires a practical knowledge of marketing and sales within the international education environment and specifically student recruitment through agent networks for study abroad.
To apply, please apply online.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Understanding of the international education industry
• Successful sales and marketing experience
• Strong history of using CRM tools to drive business decisions
• Financial skills for budgeting and planning
• Customer focused
• Demonstrated innovative thinking and proactive work habits including an eye for detail and for new sales opportunities
• Demonstrated and proven ability to initiate and implement marketing strategies and sales tactics which have made a significant contribution to sustainable business growth
• Demonstrated ability to deliver to tight deadlines, changing priorities and to take accountability for decisions and outcomes
• Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrated flexible attitude to work (e.g. in hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
• Demonstrated and proven ability to work autonomously and collaborate as a team player
• Relevant tertiary education
• Is an advocate of the benefits of Salesforce.com
• Culturally sensitive, ethical and globally aware
• Creative yet analytical, organized, structured
To apply, please apply online.
About the Company
Navitas has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. Over the last 40 years, hundreds of thousands of learners from around the world have graduated from Navitas colleges, having experienced a teaching and learning environment that supports them to harness their talents and achieve their dreams.
Navitas’ success is underpinned by its unparalleled international network, a peerless commitment to student experiences and outcomes, a track record of working in partnership with universities and industry and a passion for discovering new technologies and models of teaching and learning that will improve education now and into the future.
From pre-university and pathway programs to university, to English language and vocational training and undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, Navitas reaches more than 80,000 aspirational learners at more than 120 colleges and campuses across its global network each year, powered by a diverse and talented group of 8,000 employees.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies