Job description / Role
A Large regional Food company with 30 categories and 250 internatinoal SKU's with head office in Dubai require an experienced Regional Marketing Manager - Food.
A Large regional Food company with 30 categories and 250 internatinoal SKU's with head office in Dubai.
The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the overall fully integrated marketing strategy, marketing budget and will hire and manage a marketing team to increase sales and brand recognition across the GCC REgion.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
* Development and implementation of the company's Brands strategy.
* Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
* Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share across all product categories.
* Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
Planning and Inter Departmental Coordination:
* Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
* Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
* Presenting the brand strategy to Managers and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences
* Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
Department Management Duties
* Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
* Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
* Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team across all markets.
* Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
* Work closely with marketing team to define marketing materials and programs.
* Recruitment and selection of new members of the marketing team.
* To be discussed upon successful application
To apply you must have the following experience:
* 8-10 years experience in FMCG Marketing within Food / Beverage. The candidate must have worked across a large number of product categories and SKU's within the company and have experience in the GCC.
* Marketing Manager level, with proven track record in managing significant marketing budget, and generating / implementing a multi channel marketing strategy to deliver growth.
* Management skills: Must have the ability to oversee the marketing department and guide its day-to-day operations including recruiting, supervising and mentoring members of the marketing team. People management skills are a major part of the job.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, including public speaking, presentation and writing skills in English. Arabic is an advantage but not essential.
* Dubai based, with the ability to frequently travel across the region.
If you do not meet all points on this criteria, please do not apply for this position.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.