Job description / Role
The Regional Quality Director will manage the execution of the global Quality program within the region in cooperation with the Leads reporting to them at both partner and internal sites. This role will be responsible for driving regional performance through Quality initiatives.
The client is a Laboratory with a Regional presence.
- Establish the Quality Strategy and Leads Quality Project Initiatives implementation within the Middle East region.
- Accountable for the Quality performance.
- Communicates with laboratories and supports action plans to address opportunities of KPIs including but not limited to Process Control Plan, Internal and external Audits, Authorities Inspections, and Infection Control and Cleanliness program.
- Assists with review of investigation findings and insights to resolve quality issues, identification of key drivers and root causes, and driving improvements in the process.
- Supports cross-functional problem-solving teams to ensure action plans and information is tracked and delivered properly to support commercial team engagements.
- Supports training plan development for all Medical, Operations, Sales, Customer Service, IT, Finance and Application Engineering departments on ISO 9001 quality criteria training to assist with their interaction with the Customers in Quality related issues.
- Supports the maintenance of the ISO 15189 and CAP Quality Certification including the support of process improvement initiatives like Lean Thinking and Six Sigma
- Establishes self as a corporate quality subject matter expert and organization partner
- Ensures all applicable regulatory (DHA, DOH, MOH, ISO, ADHICS, CAP) requirements are met and applicable training and record keeping is performed to meet departmental and location deadlines.
Join a growing laboratory.
Role with a regional coverage.
- Master's degree in Quality Management and minimum of 8 years' experience in quality assurance within a healthcare or diagnostic industry.
- Deep working knowledge of all QA tools, terminology, ISO 15189 and ISO 9001, and DHA, MOH and DOH regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in the laboratory diagnosis of infectious diseases including specific hands-on laboratory experience.
- Knowledge and experience with strengthening laboratories to achieve international quality standards.
- The ability to drive improvement projects with proven results, and to deliver and report on robust Quality initiatives with clear priorities and objectives for the future
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Quality Assurance Officer
Green Gulf Careers
Quality Assurance Supervisor
A Leading Technology Solutions In UAE
Quality Assurance Coordinator
Excelsior Group ME
Quality Assurance Quality Control Inspector
Quality Assurance Analyst