Job description / Role
Regional Research Analyst
Professional Services and Consultancy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
My client seeking a highly motivated and creative Research Analyst who will be able to develop themselves further in the role and strengthen the firms ME’s current Middle East research offering. The right candidate is also expected to assume responsibility as the trusted point of contact in the UAE business for all ad hoc research requests and lead any research contributions to pitches and tenders, as required.
Additional support will be required for carrying out detailed qualitative analysis on the firms ME’s proprietary data sets, not just for the UAE, but other regional markets as well.
* Jointly develop, deliver and enhance the firms ME’s current UAE Research Program in conjunction with the International Savills Group and local Research teams.
* Develop and write all regular regional market reports, in a style that is concise, coherent and creative.
* Deliver analytical support for the research team in the development of the in-house view of the UAE property markets, to begin with, and one-off topic issues for use with clients and the press.
* Manage and develop the Company’s in-house UAE property performance databases and external data, taking full responsibility for their day-to-day development and enhancement. In time, also take on responsibility for the management and development of our other Middle East databases. This is expected to be achieved by developing and maintaining strong relationships with teams across the UAE and wider Middle East region.
* With guidance, undertake market analysis to support the delivery of any thought leadership papers
* Contribute to the enhancement of the wider International Research Program.
* Contribute to fee-earning consultancy projects in the UAE, by leading the research team’s contribution and develop relationships internally and with clients, enhancing the team’s reputation in the property arena, both in the Middle East and internationally.
* Develop and deliver a range of presentations on the UAE property market for internal and external audiences, whilst also supporting the development of presentations for senior business leaders across the region.
* Become the key point of contact for research enquiries from the UAE business and clients, such as requirements for market data analysis, supply pipeline tracking and development, transactions levels and Dubai Land Department/Reidin data monitoring.
* Actively contribute to broader team responsibilities within the global business.
* Strengthen our regional property market expertise within the firms ME business, with its clients and in the wider property research community.
* Work with the marketing team to use the research content to produce and deliver bulletins, presentations, seminars, workshops and social media content to further promote the firms ME’s global program of research and the team’s capabilities.
* Jointly responsible for the development, management and implementation of the team’s client engagement program through the arrangement of regular meetings, round table discussions and presentations to key existing clients and potential targets, with the latter being a fluid list that is to be jointly developed with the Head of global research through regular engagement of key business leaders.
* Has an awareness of wider department budget, while also jointly taking responsibility for the management of existing research supplier contracts with the research team’s Information manager and Head of research.
* Actively identifies ways in which our research can be taken further, either through the development of press releases, short papers, or social media content, with an emphasis on promoting cross border residential and commercial research in all our markets.
* Works independently on most areas, but with regular mentoring and management monitoring.
* Build broad knowledge of principles and practices of related disciplines.
* Enhances the reputation of the firms ME through successful delivery.
* Builds own strong network within the Savills Group network and externally, in time, identifying speaking opportunities for promotion of the firms ME’s research.
* Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team, spread in different locations and offices.
* Attend external networking events, keep abreast of market developments and share these regularly with the team and the business as required.
* Develop a working knowledge of relevant software packages.
* Develop an understanding of the relevant standards.
* Evaluate, adapt and improve standards, techniques and procedures alongside Research team colleagues.
* Contribute to wider income generating projects as required.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.