Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Sales & Business Development Manager for an established and expanding multinational to help them further develop their business across PPE, Medical Devices, Disposables and Critical Care.
Our client is globally known, trading in over 50 countries across the world and always growing. They are well known in the region within both Government/ Public Healthcare and Private/ Commercial spaces. They are trading PPE and Disposable Medical equipment across the MEA, sourcing globally and partners of some of the worlds biggest brands.
As the Regional Sales & Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the following:
* Expanding the presence of the brand by attracting new suppliers and customers across MEA
* Assisting in the bid and tender process with major Government and Public Health clients
* Expanding the business in the Commercial and Corporate spaces
* Managing the entire sales process from end to end to ensure high quality of customer service
A highly competitive salary and bonus structure plus the chance to work with an impressive and influential CEO.
To be considered you must have the following experience:
* Significant track record in selling high volumes of Medical Devices/ Equipment/ PPE or disposables to the Healthcare sector. (Consumer Healthcare experience may be considered if significant volumes)
* Ideally experience in selling directly into end users
* GCC experience and a track record of sales and business development across the GCC
* Highly motivated by sales and revenue generation with the hunger to constantly expand your portfolio
* Experience in handling large volumes of sales (US$20+) and KPIs
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Manager
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
Regional Business Development Manager - Access Control
Head of Sales - FMCG
General Manager - Consumer