Job description / Role
Regional Sales Manager - Rest of Gulf
The Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a global initiative enabling Unilever to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. UFLP is a 36-month rotational leadership development program for graduates for which we recruit top-performing talents who demonstrate the potential to become managers. It’s designed to grow you through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts.
You’ll be hired into a function, in this case Finance, and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for a managerial role after graduation from the program. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
How It Works:
• 36-Month rotational program within our Finance department offering enriching development and rigor assessment
• Functional road-map based on your Business Area
• UFLPs will have a 3 months Sales stint working alongside retail representatives within a designated, local territory that spans a variety of customers to see how the work of product category, customer, and brand teams within Unilever pays off on the shelves
• Experience Formal Training and Informal Learning
• Have mentorship, exposure to senior leaders and peer network
• Communicate High Levels of Performance and Delivery
• Earn the Potential to Reach Manager-Level Upon Successful Program Graduation
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Fresh graduates from 0-2 years of experience
• For fresh graduates: Bachelor’s degree in Business Informatics
• For experienced graduates: Data Scientist/Data Analyst with Finance backgroud
• Demonstrated knowledge of FMCG industry is a plus
• Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
• Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights
• Strong business acumen
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|