Job description / Role
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
Thales has built a presence in the United Arab Emirates for over 35 years, and today has over 300 employees. Thales in the UAE is part of our Middle East business that has 1,800 people across Egypt, Iraq, Kuwait, KSA, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and UAE. Together we delivered technology for the Dubai metro, the longest driverless metro network in the world and a fare collection system that processes up to 250,000 transactions per day. We make UAE a safer place by providing secure electronic payment solutions, cyber security systems and communications as well as security systems for Dubai International Airport and air traffic management and navigation systems for Abu Dhabi's airport.
Regional sales manager
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a territory and maximizing revenue for the company. Tasked with creating, developing and executing sales strategies for assigned region as well as generating accurate and realistic sales forecasts.
A week in the life of a Regional Sales Manager:
- Assigned Territory (Abu Dhabi - UAE).
- You will manage, develop and grow strategic prospects and existing customer relationships in Abu Dhabi.
- You will identify, qualify and quantify all opportunities
- Submit Business Plan, which includes marketing activities and GTM Go To Market strategy for each sector.
- Manage Key Partners in assigned Region alongside with Channel Manager in order to execute agreed business Plan.
- You will develop and deliver accurate and technically correct sales presentations to potential customers.
- You will manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, development of the customer relationship at all levels and the implementation of the account plans.
- You will deliver on set objectives to achieve revenue and growth targets
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have : capability to close complicated deals and multi-year deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract completion.
- You should be able to up-sell strategic / custom solution to a strategic account as well as penetrating and closing strategic targets.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is having business and results-oriented mindset, excellent inter-personal skills.
- You must be customer-oriented and a natural leader.
- You must have a Bachelor degree or above in related field.
- We are looking for someone with 7+ years of sales experience in IT industries and at least 5 years of experience at Regional major account sales.
Travels: Not required
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
About the Company
With operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees, Thales is a world leader in mission-critical information systems for defence and security, aerospace and transportation.
Building on its expertise in the most sophisticated technologies and large-scale software systems, Thales is stepping up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly complex world. With its global network of 22,500 high-level researchers, Thales has earned particular recognition for its ability to develop and deploy dual civil and military technologies. Leveraging its international operations and spanning the entire value chain from equipment to systems and services, Thales is playing a pivotal role in making the world a safer place.
Assistant Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager
Assistant Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Brand Development Manager