Job description / Role
Regional Sales Manager - Northern Emirates
Our client, a 30 year old leading transformers manufacturing company is looking for a Regional Sales Manager.
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Region: Northern Emirates
Location: PTC – Sharjah
Reporting To: Global Sales Director & temporarily to Sales Manager – Abu Dhabi
• The role will be responsible for the management and cultivation of business opportunities at strategically important specific utilities, end-users, EPC contractors, M&E contractors and specifying consultant organizations in the Northern Emirates.
• Provide technical sales support to deliver expert product and/or sector knowledge and support to both internal and external customers.
• The role will be responsible for both the commercial and technical cultivation and support of new and existing business opportunities across utility operators, agencies, ministries, end-user, contractors and consultants, but not exclusively.
• Identify and develop sales opportunities in relationship to the specific in territory customer list.
• Assist in the development, implementation and delivery of both long and short-term market plans with the Global Sales Director to fulfil the sales team strategic objectives.
• Provide market analysis and product trends for the industry segment to the senior executive team.
• Development/implementation of a plan to ensure the sales budget objectives are attained and that the sales turnover trend analysis is continually produced and monitored.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of competitive commercial/technical activity in products, programs and pricing through regular reports to appropriate personnel within the team.
• The RSM will deliver high levels of service support and relationship development and partake in a common customer service culture strategy to deliver a professional customer focused approach.
• Work in close partnership with colleagues to ensure clear and efficient communications are created and maintained (bi-directionally) between the mutually supportive teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
• The minimum requirements for this position are a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• At least five years of technical B2B sales experience in an electrical equipment.
• A high level of written and technical presentation skills is required.
• Computer literate with expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• A strong, successful and proven track record in MV electrical equipment technical sales.
• Direct FEWA territory work experience: 3 to 5 years.
• Strong English skills: written and verbal.
• An ability to organize and prioritize with a team player approach built upon self-confidence and an ability to function independently and unsupervised.
• High standard of communication (written/verbal) skills to facilitate a 'Plain English' approach to customer queries to provide all stakeholders (internal/external) with efficient and effective communications.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive