Regional Sales Manager
Job description / Role
Our client is a major player in the food packaging machinery sector of the region and they are looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead their sales team to further glory! This is not a role for anyone in consumer sales as the client is strictly a B2B company. Experience in selling into a manufacturing environment is a must have.
The role will involve the following:
* Hands on day to day management of an established sales team some of whom need help to perform better
* Setting, monitoring and agreeing monthly sales targets and KPI's for the whole sales team
* Monitoring and motivating the sales team to overachieve their targets
* Regular visits to both new and established clients to make sure every piece of business is achieved
* Training and showing the way to the sales team on key account management and account mapping
* Ensuing you are always up to date with the product range, both technically and from a sales perspective
* Attending exhibitions, networking events and the use of other sales tools to generate leads and meet clients
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commission, company car, mobile phone, laptop, expenses
This is a technical sales role so although you do not have to have experience in selling food packaging machinery it would be of huge benefit to be technically oriented and have experience selling into a manufacturing environment.
Candidate must haves:
* At least 5 years hands on experience in managing a sales team in the GCC, preferably into the manufacturing sector
* A thorough understanding of how to sell B2B products across the entire GCC
* A proven track record of increasing revenue and profits year on year.
* A strong portfolio of contacts and connections throughout the whole GCC
* A degree in mechanical or electrical engineering or a comparable technical discipline
* The energy, enthusiasm and drive to really push a sales team to reach its full potential
* Strong and demonstrable key account managements skills
* A proven track record of sophisticated cross selling and not "leaving any business on the table".
* Experience in the use of sales and customer tracking software
* Ability to talk technically to production managers and commercially at board level.
The ideal candidate will have personal credibility and a strong presence when meeting with his sales team, fellow employees and customers.
Promotion prospects are excellent for the right candidate with an end goal of General Manager easily within reach.
About the Company
KERSHAW LEONARD "WE CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES"
Who we are:
Founded in September 1999 The Kershaw Leonard Group was based upon professional recruitment practices laid down by the UK Institute of Employment Consultants whose values are still at the core of our success today.
Inherently we believe that recruitment is a people business not a CV processing business and as such we take time and care to make sure we understand the needs of both our Clients and our Candidates.
Such attention to the care side of our business together with the sheer length of time we have been established has given us a unique position. We regularly attract top class candidates who only want to work with Kershaw Leonard as they trust our confidentiality and professionalism. Similarly, more than 75% of the clients we work with come back for more when they have a new position to fill.
What we do:
Kershaw Leonard Group places exceptional talent on a Global scale. Our winning strategy is to partner very closely with a small number of clients so we can really understand their objectives, needs and aspirations in a way that allows us to intuitively know the kind of cultural fit they are looking for when the time comes for them to recruit new talent. Then once that talent is on board and part of the client’s team, to assist wherever is needed to improve performance and leadership skills
The Kershaw Leonard Group is more than just a recruitment agency. In addition to KL Recruitment, KL Consulting offers a vast spectrum of skills from our experienced behavioural psychologist and consultants with almost two decades of HR Director level experience in the region.
Sales Manager - Printing
TGC Middle East
Sales Manager (Beverages)
Viva HR Consultants
Business Development Manager
Calvin James Recruitment
Business Development Manager