Job description / Role
• Managing relationship with the dealers (sales organizations)
• Weekly and monthly controlling of sales performance on model level.
• Development of sales support activities (campaigns) on monthly and quarterly basis.
• Achieves fleet sales operational objectives
• Handling all the VIP and management key accounts
• Plan and develop a regulat market visit to the key fleet customers.
• Financial analysis of dealer operations, with succinct key findings and recommendations
• Regular analysis of dealer inventory, ensuring appropriate supply is maintained with adequate mix of market-relevant vehicles
• Review of Dealers’ local marketing campaigns, ensuring effectiveness of the ad spend and alignment with brand messaging
• Analysis of key fleet vehicles demonstration capability and activation with local potential customers
• University Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing (Master’s Degree preferred)
• 5 years’ experience in Fleet sales management in local dealership or OEM
• Premium automotive experience is preferable
• Business plan development and implementation experience
• Retail automotive experience is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Excellent analytical and financial skills with the ability to use data to build a compelling business case.
• Strong decision-making skills with an eye for strategic enhancement of the business.
• Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
• Strong communication and facilitation skills to understand and address issues across multiple disciplines
• Excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and manage deadlines
• Strong business acumen and proven leadership abilities engaging with individuals at all levels and across various regions of the organization.
• Professional demeanor and behavior combined with a proactive and driven approach
About the Company
NWTN was founded in 2016 by Alan Wu with a vision of passenger-centric experience in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. As a green mobility technology company, NWTN has defined the Smart Passenger Vehicle (SPV) as a vehicle concept emphasizing AI technologies and personalized passenger experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Country Sales Manager - Fuel
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jul|
Regional Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jun|