Job description / Role
Our new office location in Dubai has a broad sales reach with customers and channel partners throughout the Middle East. VITEC is in a unique position to provide a broad range of leading-class solutions to cater to the region.
VITEC’s Middle East team operates from multiple offices – one in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and another in Dubai, UAE, addressing Military, Broadcast, Corporate, Government, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality, Sports and Entertainment verticals.
About the role:
Reporting to the Regional Director, we are recruiting an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to join our established Middle East Branch Sales and Support team. This role will support existing and expected growth across the Middle East regions.
We are seeking a candidate who demonstrates complete confidence in their skills to win, maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners. The successful candidate will be able to establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and leverage those relationships to identify, qualify and realize potential commercial opportunities.
What you’ll do:
Working to achieve your sales target the key areas of responsibility are:
• Champion VITEC products and position VITEC as the IPTV solution of choice within target market sectors – Corporate, government, finance, education, broadcast, healthcare & stadia.
• Manage the TOP 5 Convergence resellers in the region.
• Manage TOP 5 AV resellers in the region.
• Target existing resellers of competitors.
• Set out channel partner path to success – including delivering sales, technical training & using demonstration equipment
• Engage with Channel Partners in the system design, delivery and support of VITEC IPTV solutions, together with the local Solutions Consultant
• Forecast monthly / quarterly / annual sales volume for each channel partner.
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, digital signage and video streaming technologies that help organisations harness the power of video to communicate, educate and entertain. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network.
From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions. VITEC’s award-winning IPTV platform is a powerful suite of services for content management, digital signage, video archiving, and video wall processing. Our encode/decode solutions are 100% hardware based, including PCIe cards with SDK for custom design or OEM for high-performance video systems.
Headquartered in Paris, France, we have a global reach through our offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Making a difference with green initiatives, VITEC is the first Zero Carbon MPEG company and encourages customers to buy GreenPEG™ for continued environmental efforts to reduce greenhouse gases.
Why work for VITEC?
People Our people come first. Our teams are dynamic and inclusive and each person in every team is unique and valued. We are big on autonomy and empowering individuals to make a difference.
Work/life balance When you thrive, we thrive. Work- life balance is the key to a rewarding career. As you grow and develop, you’ll discover the tools, culture, and opportunities to help personalise your career journey, so it’s as unique and ambitious as you are. Hybrid and flexible working options are available too, where possible.
Growth Potential Working internationally with our team of experts means an always learning approach and there are lots of ways to play, problem solve and create. This growth will continue; innovation and evolution are key. Our growth is phenomenal – check out our company timeline and corporate overview – our future direction is clear.
Diversity and Inclusion Diversity, inclusiveness, and your career are vital to our success. Your point of view matters and you deserve to feel included. We empower you to use your voice and talents to help others find theirs. Whoever you are, we believe your uniqueness helps us stand apart.
Team Culture Our inclusive corporate culture provides opportunities to grow your career. Our people create great work in a relaxed way, regardless of where their workstation is. Small teams mean your efforts and the great decision you make every day are seen. We’ve created a great team environment, with regular meetups for team collaborations and to share fun times together as well.
Benefits We take care of everyone. What makes us tick is our people. Our people are everything. The VITEC benefits package focuses on your physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing. You can find out more about the benefits we offer from the HR Contact in Country.
How to Apply
VITEC is an equal opportunity employer, and the only thing that matters to us is your ability to do this role.
The right candidate will:
• Have experience managing channel partner accounts within the Audio-Visual industry
• Have existing relationships with top Middle East AV integrators, as well as end-users and consultants
• Having existing relationships and previous experience in UAE & Middle East would be an advantage
• Strong relationship with regional and international corporate and finance institutions
• Be able to demonstrate consistent and significant contribution in previous channel sales roles
• Ideally have worked for another IP/AV technology vendor selling to channel partners
• Have a strong technical background with an excellent understanding of IPTV solutions
• Have a good understanding of IP networking
• Have experience selling enterprise-class solutions across multiple vertical sectors
• Display entrepreneurial spirit, have a self-sufficient and engaging personality with excellent relationship skills and follow through.
• Be based in Dubai and will be willing to travel to various regions in the UAE and Middle East.
Candidates from an IT/SMATV sales background with a strong understanding of AV/Convergence/ Multi-media technologies may also be considered.
A potential Sales Manager should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• AV Industry certifications
• Possess good references
• English fluent: speaking, reading and writing,
• Native Arabic fluency would be advantageous
About the Company
VITEC is a market-leading provider of IPTV, Video Streaming and Digital Signage Solutions that help organisations harness the power of video to engage, empower and evolve. VITEC is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of hardware and software for video encoding, decoding, transcoding, archiving and streaming over IP. Our end-to-end video streaming solutions enable customers to capture TV and video content directly from any source and manage its delivery, as channels or within digital signage screens, to any connected device via an existing network. From corporate, broadcast and venues, to accommodation, government and military, VITEC has global expertise in delivering complex, proAV solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Kinetic Business Solutions