Regional Sales Manager - Automation
Job description / Role
The Regional Sales Manager will be the first hiring in the middle east. He or she will be responsible to grow the current revenue streams and set up the business plan for the next 5 years.
Our client leading provider of metrology solutions within multiple applications.They are in the forefront of innovation in metrology.
Our client is passionate about helping their clients achieve their measurement goals through the latest technology and custom automation solutions. They have a team of experienced professionals who are dedicated to providing exceptional service and support to their clients across various industries, including manufacturing, research and development, and quality control.
* Achieving sales targets
* Developing business through channel partners
* Advising on process control and implementing key projects with customers to achieve sales and growth targets
* Delivering technical sales presentations to all levels of staff
* Identifying and exploiting new business opportunities and providing commercial and technical solutions to customers needs in a compelling way
* Maintaining a qualified enquiry pipeline report in CRM so that there is sufficient quoted business to meet and exceed revenue targets
* Participation in sales meetings, exhibitions and trade events around the country and the area assigned
* Travelling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
* Utilising outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings
* Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers
Excellent opportunity to join a market leader globally that is setting up the office in the UAE and hoping to scale it mid to long term.
* Proven experience in solution sales with proven knowledge across all elements of the sales process
* Experienced with engineering products in B2B markets (ideally industrial metrology, automation, aeronautics, electronics or related)
* Strong commercial acumen and project management skills
* Full, valid passport and driving licence enabling regular travel
* IT experience (ERP- MS Office)
* Willingness to travel up 80% of time (exhibitions and eventual key accounts)
* High level of English (verbal and written)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Business Development Manager (HR Software Solutions)