Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Spare Part
Job description / Role
Regional Sales Manager - West Africa (Automotive Spare Part)
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible to develop the Spare Parts business in West Africa, he or she will be responsible to identify dealers in that region and foster partnerships to increase the market share for their business in that region
Our client is an MNC highly established in the Automotive aftermarket sector. They are investing substantially in their Emerging Markets, and Africa and particularly West Africa has been identified as a key area for them.
Regional Sales Manager for t spare parts business catering to the West Africa market would be responsible for the following tasks:
* Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase market share and revenue in the West Africa region.
* Identifying new business opportunities and potential customers in the automotive aftermarket and spare parts industry.
* Building and maintaining relationships with key customers and stakeholders in the West Africa region.
* Collaborating with internal teams such as marketing, logistics, and product development to ensure that customer needs are met.
* Managing and leading a team of sales representatives to achieve sales targets and goals.
* Conducting market research and analysis to stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition in the West Africa region.
* Negotiating contracts with dealers
* Providing regular reports and updates on sales performance and progress to upper management.
* Ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations, as well as local laws and regulations in the West Africa market.
* Continuously seeking ways to improve the sales process and customer experience.
Our client is providing a package around 30,000 AED to 35,000 AED with an excellent career growth potential.
* Experience in the Automotive Market (Spare Parts) in Africa is a Must, and ideally with West Africa experience
* Strong track record of achieving sales targets
* Excellent team management skills
* Availability to travel frequently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.