Job description / Role
Regional Sales Leader required by a leading Building Materials company that continues to grow its Middle East footprint. This position requires business analysis and acquired knowledge of architectural hardware, ironmongery products, and building materials etc. The objective of this position is to execute a sales strategy that will continue the company’s successful growth in the region.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Coordinating with operations and procurement departments to streamline business procedures and increase efficiency.
• Establish commercial and sales objectives with the overview of the Group MD.
• Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
• Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners (suppliers, subcontractors, JV partners, technology providers, etc.)
• Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and other business and project partners. Drive revenue growth from existing clients.
• Drive prospects through to contract award (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
• Identify and develop new markets and customer strategies.
• Manage and mentor the sales team.
• Manage KPIs to ensure sales goals are achieved.
Skills and experience;
• 10+ years of experience in the industry within a sales and commercial management capacity.
• Must have regional knowledge ideally 3+ years
• Graduate caliber and excellent business acumen
• Strong contacts of the construction industry and solid contacts within this ecosystem, partner network, contractors and distributors
• Must be able to travel on a regular basis
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.