Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Regional Sales Manager, with knowledge and experience in the cosmetics sector.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of the sales and distribution strategy in the ME region, reporting to the brand manager. Competitive Salary Offered.
- Achieve the sales department's quantitative and qualitative goals for his/her region.
- Motivate and develop the distributors: by maintaining a culture of excellence up to the point of sale, develop the expertise and know-how of the brand managers in the countries.
- Ensure continuous communication with distributors.
- Inform and alert management to significant initiatives in the field (from the competition and from distributors.)
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve Ex-work, sell in and sell-out sales targets.
- Act as guarantor for the image and policy of his/her brand(s) in his/her region.
- Develop trusting relationships with distributors and key customers in the region, including the regional management of national retail chains.
- Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
- Drive the performance of activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
- Ensure achievement of sales target
- Develop strong relationships and manage major clients.
- Implement strong use of the marketing calendar by store to ensure key objectives are met.
- Manage stocks closely.
- Handle sales forecasts.
- Work closely with the Brand Director to build regional budget figures.
- Work closely with Finance to keep track of the P&L commercial part.
- Travel throughout the region to accomplish all the objectives.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Retail Sales Manager
Brand Development Manager
Head of Sales - FMCG
National Sales Manager (Food Division) For A Renowned FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Consumer