Job description / Role
• Deploy and manage sales strategies to ensure company sales targets and profitability are achieved or exceeded.
• Maintain excellent customer relationships with the ability to develop key verticals
• Provide leadership to the team's region, act as a role-model to them and ensure a competent workforce through development and promotion.
• Build and maintain excellent communication channels to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement.
To apply for the role, applicants should meet the following criteria;
• The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years sales experience.
• Previous experience leading a sales team.
• Must have experience covering the GCC
• Must have experience selling premium A&D products
• Fluent in English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Sales Manager - Furniture
Regional Senior Business Manager
Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Regional Sales Manager
Business Development Manager GCC - Construction Consultancy
BAC Middle East