Job description / Role
Easy World Automation(eWorld) is continuing its expansion within the GCC region and requires a highly motivated, technically talented, experienced and results-oriented SALES individual. Reporting to the Sales Director, the candidate will be based out of our eWorld main offices in Dubai.
Selling industrial automation products and solution to various markets in the GCC region, the Sales Executive will be a talented, experienced and ambitious individual, able to work and succeed working independently, whilst having sufficient business acumen to grow our customer base and support and assist the rest of eWorld team on achieving their own individual targets and the also company-wide targets and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the following Sales/Technical skills ratio:
- 80/70% Sales talent, skills and experience
- 20/30% technical and market knowledge
- Achieve or exceed the assigned annual sales target, whilst ensuring maximum growth and profit for the company and total customer satisfaction.
- Focus: New Business (mainly from new accounts)
- Support current clients and partners in order to maximize and increase business opportunities and profitability.
- Work in close cooperation with eWorlds Key Accounts and Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for all stages of new business development from prospecting and lead generation to proposal and closing new business.
- Identify and develop local system integrators and partners to increase specification of EWorld products and ensure successful implementation and support.
- Responsible for a single or multiple-brand products and solutions, as deemed necessary by the company.
- Responsible for driving the specification of EWorld in OEM design, End User projects and standards, securing our brands are registered with all major EndUsers.
- Ensure complete territory coverage and leverage existing account contacts, to further develop client-supplier relationship and new branch-out business.
- Pro-actively and effectively generate new business in new market segments, sub-segments and new customers.
- Make cold calls and off-site visits to gather information and maintain relationships with customers.
- Meet with customers and suppliers as needed to supplement sales calls and professionally represent the company.
- Maintain qualifications and technical education to support the sales function
- Maintain at all times the CRM System, ensuring all Leads and Opportunities are followed-up promptly, keep updated and with relevant, sufficient and accurate data.
- Provide Commit, Likely and Best Case Forecast reports as and when needed, not less than Quarterly, with monthly subtotals, at least 2 weeks in advance to each quarter.
- Active contribution with Marketing team to produce new and high quality Case Studies, Applications Notes, White Papers, News Letters and other collateral material as required.
- Three (+) years sales and selling experience on a similar environment.
- Four year Technical degree or Five years of equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Process Automation products including Networking, Media Converter, PLC, Operator Interface, Motion Equipment, SCADA Software, and other related products and solutions.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the SOLUTION sales process.
- Able to quickly build trust and rapport and to develop influential relationships at all levels of an organization.
- Competitive drive and determination.
- Strong verbal and oral communications skills.
- Customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead and motivate others.
- Strong problem solving skills.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Country Sales Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager - B2B
Business Development Manager