Job description / Role
Based in Dubai, implement business plan for East Africa and Middle East, insuring double digit annual sales growth year on year in the Municipal and Industrial Water Treatment market segments with local distribution support in assigned territories.
• Ensure the required sales growth for the division in order to achieve sales budgets and profitability goals.
• Work independently using expert sales and application knowledge to develop and increase sales and effective technical backup service to major accounts within the required markets.
• Makes use of the CRM Platform Salesforce.com, complying with all requirements of the software’s intended use.
• Maintain and improve Clients share at key accounts providing technical, commercial and logistic support in coordination of other Clients department.
• Identify and implement business development projects utilizing strong technical sales skills in the Municipal and Industrial segments throughout the countries under your responsibility.
• Travel throughout assigned territories to call on regular and prospective customers
• Travel throughout assigned territories to call on regular and prospective customers.
• Identify opportunities and set up local partners in order to develop IWC’s access to end-use customers.
• Assist in promotion of IWC dosing equipment and chemicals to local service companies
• Work with other Client sectors within the region to assist in business development across the group as well as continuing to develop sales and technical skills.
• Submit regular progress reports. Assist in development of annual marketing plan, budget and strategic plan, and prepare market surveys.
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of market and competitive activity in all sectors. Attend local exhibitions when appropriate
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Is knowledgeable and complies with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations
• Comply to all safety rules and safe-job practices
• Report all accidents / incidents / injuries immediately to his / her supervisor, no matter how small
• Attend and participate in safety (RC) meetings
• Report all unsafe conditions to his / her manager
• Keep his / her work area clean and neat (Maintain good housekeeping standards)
• Tertiary qualification in Chemistry, Water, Biochemistry or Engineering is strongly recommended
• Preferred area of study: Chemistry, Water, Biochemistry or Engineering
• Chemical engineer background - Approximately 10 years industry experience in chemical water treatment in the Middle East – Alternatively successful experience in service-oriented industry providing global solutions
• Knowledge and skills required for the Industrial and Municipal Water Treatment Market in the Middle East and East Africa
• Excellent business development skills
• Regional cultural aptitudes
• Able to develop strong person to person relationships at different decision-maker levels
• Strong communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Technical background to promote our products and solutions to customer
Qualities & Attitude:
• Leadership – allocates / co-ordinates work with the team / project and/or contributes to technical / professional direction for a discipline
• Interpersonal skills – developed communication and diplomacy skills used to direct / persuade / influence others
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Petrochem Middle East
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East