Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
To differentiate across its vast customer base SAP set up a special segment for Strategic Customers that groups approximately 200 of the world largest Global enterprises who are leaders in Industry and want to commit to a long term, strategic & innovative journey with SAP. To address the needs of these unique customers SAP created Strategic Customer Program (SCP) and set up a Global SCP Center of Excellence designed to provide analytics, insights, engagement methodology, field enablement and best practices to manage, grow and mature SAP strategic engagement with these accounts. One of the most critical roles in achieving to goals of SCP program within Global SCP CoE is the role of Regional Transformation leader (RTL).
Role & Responsibilities
SCP CoE Regional Transformation Leader is assigned to cover one or two SAP Global regions. He/She works closely with a Regional SCP VP, regional and market unit leadership to enable success of SCP execution in the region. RLT is an expert on value selling, strategic client engagement and customer success. RTL is a Thought Leader who develops and standardizes content around critical components of the SAP solution portfolio, engagement methodology and SCP go-to-market. Through the engagement with Regional SAP Leadership, Global Account Directors and Virtual Account Teams, RTL acts as a Trusted Advisor and Coach. He/She creates strong, value - centric relationships with Account teams that drive Value Realization through the customer lifecycle leveraging SCP engagement approach and account governance.
RTL improve productivity of field resources assigned to SCP customers through the use of tools, content, solutions and knowledge transfer methods such as communities of practice, value networks, sharing of global best practices. Develop, refine and adopt standardized innovative selling methods, account based marketing (ABM), and industry/LOB specific content for use in customer engagements and demand generation efforts.
Other role responsibilities include:
- Support Global SCP program in defining and ensuring execution of SCP annual GTM plans for assigned regions:
- Business performance (budget attainment, strategic pipeline build)
- Strategic client engagement (Strategic Account Plan, PoV creation, 4-Panel value realization, Customer reset meeting, Customer Success plans etc.)
- Priorities in driving Innovation and Cloud Solution adoption
- When required, help define recovery plans to improve Regional performance for SCP KPIs
- Facilitate the use of ABM assets and assist with Global and regional events (Sapphire, Select)
- Oversee and contribute to enablement of GAD/VAT (Enterprise Architect, Business Architects, Services and Support Partners, Customer Engagement Executives, and other filed organizations) to accelerate usage of Strategic Client Engagement Methodology
- Ensure Global and Regional resources and assets are maximized in supporting SCP teams in each region
- Work with the broader Global SCP team including Operations, Controlling, Marketing, Communications, Analytics and Innovation office to create and propagate unique value of SCP program to customers
- Coordinate with other Global SCP Center of Excellence resources to create, enrich and share reusable collateral and best practices
- Capture and share SCP program learnings to improve SAP global strategy, GTM and customer approaches.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.