Job description / Role
Oracle is looking for a security professional to join our team. This position will be responsible for the leadership and development of programs and services within the Global Physical Security (GPS) Operations line of business, with specialised functional expertise in the area of guard force management, crisis management, risk assessment, incident management, event security and more. The qualified candidate will report directly to Director, EMEA Security Operations. This position will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and smooth operation of programs & processes associated with the sub-region of EMEA - Middle East & Turkey, and the development and maintenance of cross functional relationships with peers, stakeholders and suppliers in support of all regional security requirements. The Global Physical Security (GPS) Operations team is the primary interface with the Oracle community, and ensures that the businesses needs and expectations are met with high quality, industry standard programs and services.
- Management of the security regime for Middle East & Turkey, which currently consists of 16 office locations across 9 countries with a combined Oracle population of approximately 1'800 employees.
- Manage the capital and operational budgets related to security services and programs for the region.
- Conduct and maintain physical security risk assessments for the office portfolio, conduct security risk assessments for new office locations, employee travel and events as required.
- Incident response and investigation.
- Crisis response specific to GPS and core member of the Regional Crisis Management Team.
- Project Management Team member for new office builds, conversions and restructuring in respect of security design and regime operation.
- Develop and implement business plans to ensure continued optimal performance and excellent customer service throughout the region.
- Manage partner/vendor relations within the assigned region.
- Work in close liaison with the Global Security Operations Centers (GSOC), Security Systems, Risk & Investigations, Events, Crisis Management and Executive Protection teams.
- Liaison with internal Oracle partners to achieve objectives, develop new programs and leverage resources for program and service delivery.
- Liaison with external industry resources (e.g. law enforcement, military, emergency responders, industry peers & associations, etc.).
- Support the Director of EMEA as required.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY, IMPACT OF DECISIONS AND DEGREE OF SUPERVISION:
- The GPS Operations Regional Security Manager scope of responsibility will be regional in nature.
- This is a management level position with a high degree of responsibility and strategic impact on the business function.
- Decision impact is high and the degree of supervision is remote and minimal.
PROCESSES AND METHODOLOGY USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- This position will develop strategy, lead teams and resources to successful performance. Conduct analysis of business needs and identify programs & services required to meet those needs. The successful candidate will provide education and professional development guidance to teams, clients and other resources as required.
- This position requires some travel throughout the region and occasional international travel.
- This position requires positive partnership skills, effective communications, and positive human relations in business capabilities.
- This position must be able to perform the full range of very strategic business planning objectives, to very tactical processes, procedure and business analytics capabilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent is desired but not mandatory.
- Industry certifications are desired, but not mandatory.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years security industry experience, combined with a minimum of 4 years of management and leadership experience.
- Strong understanding of industry specific legislation and compliance requirements.
- Proficient with all basic Microsoft computer software programs and communications techniques.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, CEFR level B2 as a minimum.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Physical Security Senior Specialist
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Security Manager - FM Company
BAC Middle East
Safety and Security Officer
A Leading Trading Industrial Group in Qatar
Security Manager - State of the Art Building