Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading global medical technology company to recruit a Senior Business Manager for the CEMA region to be based out of the Dubai office. Managing 2 of the companies key business units, the Senior Business Manager will be the leader for the CEMA region is responsible for the overall coordination, functional management, strategy development and leadership for all regional sales activities of these two businesses. The jobholder reports solid line into the Regional Business VP CEMA and dotted line into the BU Leaders EMEA and is part of the CEMA Leadership team.
• BA/BSc degree coupled with postgraduate degree preferable.
• Minimum 5 years ‘experience in medical device sales and marketing roles of increasing responsibilities with a strong track record of success.
• Cross-countries sales or marketing leadership experience in a medical device international company preferred.
• Medical device industry experience. Experience in highly competitive market preferred.
• Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales & marketing management as well as other functions.
• Strong proven leadership. Track record which clearly indicates effective management and motivation of other groups, preferably in a multi-cultural, pan-European environment.
• Results driven and focused, with a strong ability to get plans executed
• Proven track record to work independently, while achieving ambitious personal and organizational objectives.
• Highly motivated, “can do” attitude with strong influence management skills.
• Proven ability to effectively communicate (written or verbal) at all levels in an organization and with diverse groups.
• Proven track record of good judgment.
• Demonstrated integrity and respect of peers and subordinates.
• Strong Marketing competence and market & business development track record.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to make bold decisions without close supervision
• Experience of working in a matrix structure
• Experience of working with complexity and multiple competing priorities
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.