Job description / Role
NTS Group are delighted to be working alongside one of the leading consumer companies in the world to help recruit a Regional Talent Acquisition Business Partner MEA based in Dubai, UAE.
Reporting into the Regional TA Lead MEA, this position is responsible for;
You will manage full life-cycle recruiting for the assigned functions/areas, ensuring that the business attracts and selects high-performing, high potential candidates who will drive the business forward. Full life-cycle recruiting includes consulting with hiring managers to determine critical capabilities, developing sourcing plan and pre-screening candidates and facilitating debrief meetings to ensure the highest quality candidates are hired.
You will be responsible on driving the employer branding activation plan for MEA and building strategic relation with target universities.
You will partner with Supply side of business on their talent needs and therefore will develop talent demand plan & sourcing choices & build talent pool for those areas, define the attraction activity, lead the brief and sourcing and selection process.
• Work closely with hiring managers to determine core capabilities/experiences for success in the roles within their scope, create a recruitment plan for filling these roles and work with hiring managers in attracting the diverse candidates with the right skills and capabilities to ensure the business short and long-term business objectives and support company culture.
• Manage the recruiting process from job posting through the final stages (inclusive of offer recommendation and creation, negotiation, closing and onboarding) .
• Leverage knowledge of best practice to manage the acquisition of diverse talent.
• Provide ongoing reporting regarding status of current open roles to functional hiring managers and leaders.
• Continuously build an external talent pipeline; proactively source for high-quality candidates and maintain relationships with talent for future opportunities, create and nurture relationships with external agencies/sources of talent, develop creative and alternative external sources of talent and keep on leading edge of external recruitment best practices.
• Work closely with Employer Reputation community to apply global guidelines and initiatives.
• Develop Digital, Social Media & Recruitment Marketing and set measures and execute them.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in recruitment and employer branding
• Experience of planning, executing and measure recruitment marketing and social media campaigns
Recruitment and hiring process
• Brief, manage talent pools and pipelines, candidate screening and engagement, and assessment
• Business acumen to understand customer, business and strategy.
• Stakeholder management
• Outstanding organizational skills, with demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and attention to detail
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Recruitment Resourcer - (Talent, HR, Consulting Strategy)
HR Operations Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Business Partner