Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! Our Regional Visual Merchandiser Manager is responsible for organising and deploying high quality visual merchandising strategies across countries. Our Regional VM is also responsible for driving and coaching locals VMs towards the timely delivery of localized brand VM animations.
- Implement high quality visual merchandising strategy and presentations through seasonal event calendar and brand guidelines
- Coach and build strong relations with local VM teams (if applicable) and frontline team, so that they can help maintain display
- Measure the impact of local merchandising action plans and issue weekly report to the VM Manager (if applicable)
- Follow and implement brand seasonal VM guidelines
- Help prepare and Invite in-store VM team to attend Brand training events and workshops
- Communicate with brands for regional VM guidelines
- Communicate with regional trade marketing for implementation of VM guidelines
- Conduct regular local market visits to check adherence to Brand standards and report back to the Regional team
- Order necessary collaterals needed
- Liaise with local trade marketing for opening VM (Visuals/Merchandising/Brands GTS...)
- Maintain updated VM book and ensure implementation in all stores
- Propose any merchandising amendments enabling optimization of turnover / sqm
- Design and develop promo units for each animation as required (podium/tower...)
What you'll need to succeed
- Complete all stages of the application process (Video Interview)
- Experience in managing a visual merchandising team within Retail
- Accessibility to travel across the GCC
- Proven Project Management skills
- Strong VM portfolio
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: VISUAL MERCHANDASING
Role: Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.