Job description / Role
5,000 AED joining bonus for immediate joiners. Nov-Jan 2020
• Provide rehabilitative and palliative care for bed ridden patients
• Initiates preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety.
• Is responsible for clinical and progress notes for each patient receiving care.
• Coordinates services as needed for the patient.
• Assures that progress reports are made to the physician for patients under medical care describing patient activities and or changes in condition.
• Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
BENEFITS FOR REGISTERED NURSE
• Accommodation + transport
• Visa+medical Insurance+malpractice Insurance
• CME training by company for registered nurse
• Joining bonus and contract renewal bonus
• Annual air ticket
• 30 day vacation per year
• Overtime allowances
AED 6,500 to 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: JOINING BONUS and other benefits
• Bachelor of Nursing degree graduate
• Homecare nurse
• Preferably female
• Minimum 2 years of experience
• DHA/HAAD/MOH license holder
• Must have passed DOH/DHA exam
• Eligible to take the UAE nursing license
• Current location in UAE
About the Company
We address every medical case in a professional way by catering each issue in a case to case basis. Using this approach have helped us to develop a high level of expertise in the home care industry and have supported every patient to attain good health and enjoy a better lifestyle.