Job description / Role
Our client, a large medical facility, is currently looking for a a number of Registered Midwife to based in Abu Dhabi. For this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assesses patients through the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum phases of pregnancy. Assessing their nursing needs, taking into account their medical, social, cultural and family circumstances.
- Be able to communicate appropriately with patients in the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum phase of pregnancy and their spouse and family as well as working in partnership with other health care professionals to ensure continuity of care.
- Detect labor symptoms in women and provide appropriate nursing care.
- Monitor patient for contractions and fetal wellbeing.
- Interpret CTG for contractions and fetal wellbeing.
- Assist and support Obstetricians and Gynecologist in treating patient
- Assist and support Obstetricians and Pediatricians in treating newborns at delivery and whenever needed.
- Ensure comfort and support to mothers and infants while executing midwifery functions
To be considered, you need to meet the following requirements:
-Bachelor’s Degree in Midwifery from an Accredited School of Nursing/University OR Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with additional Midwifery qualification
- At least 3 years as a Registered Midwife in a large hospital with relevant experience.
- Willing to work 48 hours per week
- Must be willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Due to the current situation, only candidates who are based in the UAE will be considered.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.