Job description / Role
Our Client, one of the leading Clinic is currently looking to hire a Registered Nurse for their Abu Dhabi, UAE branch.
• Collaborates with the appropriate health care professionals in implementing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Provide an individualized plan of nursing care that assists the patient in maximizing participation in his/her care.
• Collaborate with the physician to revise the nursing plan of care and/ or goals as necessary.
• Implement appropriate patient education programs to meet the individual health care
• The Candidate must have HAAD license.
• The Candidate should be a female Tagalog speaker.
You can send us your resumes online.
The successful candidates will be contacted. If you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then please consider your application as unsuccessful. And we will keep your resume in our database for future vacancies.
About the Company
When you need to find permanent staff we can help you. MSI Dubai is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recognized in the fields of:
•Accounting and Finance •Sales and Marketing •Engineering – Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, & Logistics •IT and Telecommunications •Human Resources •Aerospace & Aviation
We recruit at all levels from Supervisor to CEO.