Job description / Role
Female DOH/HAAD Nurse for a Leading Medical Center and Home Care Provider In Abu Dhabi
• Collaborates with the appropriate health care professionals in implementing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Provide an individualized plan of nursing care that assists the patient in maximizing participation in his/her care.
• Providing needed home care nursing to patients
• Responsible of carrying out nursing duties, responsibilities and practices as per HAAD Standards and Rules on healthcare settings
• Establishing priorities of care, nursing actions and desired outcomes in a timely manner
• Follow the policy and procedure, maintain professional demeanor and work in accordance with UAE Nursing Professional
• Urgently required female Registered nurses with HAAD/DOH licence /HAAD / DOH passer /DHA license.
• Required nurses for Home care and Medical center
• POSITION: HAAD Nurse
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (1 month max)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
• Home care - Open to Filipino nationals
• Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
• Registered Nurse and with HAAD eligibility/license
• Minimum 1 year experience in homecare nursing
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent prioritization and organizational skills
About the Company
Sama Alshamkha Medical Center brings quality healthcare services closer to patients and their families.