Job description / Role
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments as per the local regulatory standards.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements maintaining equipment inventories evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
• Identify, and manage as appropriate, treatment plans for patients at risk of developing chronic diseases.
• Provide health promotion to these patients to improve long-term quality care (E.g. dietary advice, smoking cessation).
• Work in partnership with patients to support appropriate decision-making.
• Liaise and support other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient care, maintaining good communication channels.
• Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate programmes to promote health and well-being.
• Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
• Recognise and refer patients presenting with holistic health needs, including mental illness.
• Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately, including initiation of effective emergency care.
• Manage own patient caseload including the interpretation of test results and the ability to act upon these.
• Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in nursing.
• UAE License or Eligibility is preferable.
• English fluency is mandatory
• Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role. No nationality preference.
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.