Job description / Role
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients.
• Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
• A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration.
• You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified.
• A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
• Working Time is Full Time
• Salary is AED 06K TO AED 20K
• Benefits is Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, Education allowance
Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
• Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
• Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
• Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
• Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
• Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
• Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
• Administering non-intravenous medications.
• Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
• Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
• Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
• Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
• Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
• American Heart Association BLS/CPR
• ACLS certification
• Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
• Basic computer skills.
• Professional, friendly attitude.
• Experience in home health care.
• Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.