Job description / Role
- We are looking for a DHA Registered Nurse for a Medical center to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients nurse should competently and accurately, assess patients on a continuous basis.
- Identify actual and potential nursing diagnoses / patient care needs and plan nursing care.
- Follow a doctor's instruction, order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Practice and promote positive customer and peer relations.
- Assist in providing a clean & safe care environment.
- Language Fluency: English, Urdu, Hindi, Arabic(basic work knowledge)
- Current Location: UAE
- Nature and length of previous experience: candidates with min 2 years’ experience in UAE will be preferred
About the Company
A Leading Medical Centre in UAE.