Job description / Role
• Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process
• Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
• Providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
AED 8,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Nationality - Eastern European
• Gender- Female
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• With or without DHA License
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing
• With valid license in own country
• Willing to relocate in Dubai. UAE
About the Company
At Candidate we pride ourselves in not only being a team of recruiters but possessing extensive industry experience across our key verticals, which allows us to search and select the right calibre of resource for our clients. With our offices in the UK and Dubai, UAE we have the exposure to the right network which helps us focus on building a portfolio of clients and candidates across our key sectors:
Financial Services FinTech Legal Cyber Healthcare Digital
We like to see ourselves as more than a typical recruitment consultancy. For instance we offer the core services of placing the right candidate for our clients and retained recruitment, in addition to consultancy to advise and build out a client’s needs. Supplying contract resource is an area we are building out to provide further options to our client base. Lastly training is a key focus, as a result of our partnership with Forte Markets we have access to a depth of content and expertise, across our key verticals, rarely seen with a recruiter.