Job description / Role
• Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
• Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
• Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Candidates must have DOH/HAAD/DHA/MOH license / DOH passer
• Good communication skill
• Clinical skills
• Infection control
• Administering medication
• Medical teamwork
• Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
About the Company
Sama Alshamkha Medical Center brings quality healthcare services closer to patients and their families.