Job description / Role
Our client Leading Hospital in Dubai requires:
• Immediate incorporation
• Accommodation & Transport facilities
• Monthly salary: 4000 AED
• Opportunity to develop professionally in a dynamic environment characterized by rigor, quality and professional ethics.
• Good work team.
AED 4000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum studies: Bachelor-Degree in Nursing
• Experience: It is not required, but it is valuable to have experience in hospital or in prevention and primary care services.
• DHA or MOH license
FUNCTIONS TO PERFORM:
• Assessment of the immediate needs of the patients who come to the Emergencies.
• Classify and distribute patients based on their healthcare needs according to the organization and structure of the center.
• Apply, if appropriate, certain initial and basic techniques typical of professional practice.
• Inform the patient about everything related to the operation of the service and the circuit that will probably continue depending on their pathology and the additional tests requested.
• Facilitate stability and comfort as much as possible.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.