Job description / Role
The registrar is responsible for effectively managing the Admissions process from initial enquiry right through to the pupil joining the School. This includes maintaining relevant records and statistics, and generating all correspondence on enquiries, prospectus requests, registrations and applications, meeting prospective parents and their child to discuss matters pertaining to their admission and keeping appropriate records.
In addition the Registrar will also play a significant role in helping manage the digital presence of the school through social media and the school website.
Main Responsibilities :
• Develop an excellent rapport and nurture strong relationships with prospective parents
• Ensure the whole admission process, from beginning to end is a positive experience for both parents and their children.
• Conduct tours of the school and answer parent and pupil questions with knowledge and enthusiasm
• Answer and respond promptly to telephone enquiries from prospective parents
• Administration for all pupil joiners and leavers
• Assist with the creation of regular admission reports on current and prospective pupils
• Assist with keeping the School social media channels updated with engaging and relevant content on a daily basis
• Work with the PRO to ensure all new students are uploaded onto the eSIS system.
• Manage Admissions email inbox and answer all queries within 48 hours.
• Previous experience working as Registrar-Admission Officer in a School is required
• Preferably Arabic speaker
• Microsoft Office advanced user
• Highly motivated individual with a strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• A good working knowledge of social media is desirable
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.