Job description / Role
Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Registrar for Charter School (UAE National) for the next academic year 2020-2021. This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage the entire admissions process for the assigned school, from the initial enquiry to enrollment
• Meet with prospective parents, explaining admissions procedures, curriculum, fee structure, ADEK regulations and ensure all documentation is completed effectively
• Respond to enrollment enquiries, telephone calls and emails in a timely and courteous manner
• Conduct assessments or arrange these with the academic team as required, to ensure the admissions process is efficient
• Maintain accurate data on enquiries, registrations, applications in progress, offers and enrollments to ensure accurate figures are available on a daily basis
• Manage the waiting list ( if applicable ), communicating regularly with parents and keep it updated so any leavers can be replaced immediately with new enrollments
• Create and maintain admissions files for all new and existing students
• Keep up to date with the rules and regulations of ADEK and ensure compliance during the enrollment process
• Day to day management and development of Front of Hose, ensuring a high level of customer service
• Ensure all parent facing areas are attractive, uncluttered and convey a welcoming environment to students and parents
• Attend ELT meetings when required to update on admissions
• Be knowledgeable of the market and enrollments and competitor schools
• Work with the PRE to identify strategies for attracting new enrollments and student retention
• Manage the re enrollment process for existing parents in conjunction with the PRE, providing regular analysis of the updates to the Head of Enrollments and Principal
• Provide the Head of Enrollments with weekly and monthly reports and projections on enrollments
• Attend networking events to promote
• Organise and attend enrollment events
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with feeder nurseries and schools
• Represent the ethos and standard of excellence of Aldar Academies to all prospective parents
• Ensure that Aldar Academies’ procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all time
• Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day
• Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted line reporting managers/ supervisors
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer focused role in the region
• Admissions experience is a must
• Previous experience in data management
• Experience in the education field is preferred ESIS experience is a must
• Fluent English communication skills, written and oral
• Arabic speaker is preferable
• Strong interpersonal skills to aid in daily contact with parents in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
• Excellent office management skills
About the Company
Aldar Academies, a division of Aldar Properties PJSC, is a leading provider of private education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We provide inspiring learning environments, combining the very best academic, arts and sporting facilities with the highest standards of teaching. From a single school with 250 students in 2007, Aldar Academies now operates six schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with over 4700 students. With over 700 employees we have planned projects to grow our current schools and build new ones to increase our student capacity to over 14,000 in the next 4-5 years. All our schools are rated Band A by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
All Aldar Academies schools offer a British curriculum, which has been adapted to the needs of students in the UAE, ensuring that all our students have access to an international education in a stimulating, multi-cultural setting where academic achievement is nurtured alongside personal development. Operating as integral parts of the communities to which they belong, each of our six primary and secondary schools allows students to find and pursue their passions and prepare them for a future of success.
Aldar Academies schools are, at pre-school and primary level, The Pearl, Al Mushrif and Al Muna; serving both pre-school, primary and secondary age students are Al Ain International School and Al Yasmina, which operates from FS1 to Year 13. Al Bateen Secondary School serves the needs of secondary school students in the heart of Abu Dhabi and offers the IB Diploma Programme in Years 12 and 13.