Job description / Role
Regulatory affairs officers act as a link between companies and regulatory authorities, ensuring that products are manufactured and distributed in compliance with appropriate legislation.
Key Duties of the job include:
• Studying scientific and legal documents
• Gathering, evaluating, organizing, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
• Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the medicines and healthcare products regulatory agency (MOH)
• Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
• Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
• Analyzing complicated information, including trial data
• Offering advice about company policies, practices and systems
• Obtaining marketing permission
• Outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
• Using a variety of specialist computer applications
• Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
• Providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
• Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels
• Ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines
• Preparing documentation.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience in registering products with Dubai Muncipality, Montaji, ESMA, Dubai Food Department, ZAD
• Handled releasing the shipments with Montaji, FIRS, MOH
• Experience in registering GSL, Herbal, Medicines and Medical Devices with MOH
About the Company
Life Health care Group is the largest retail chain of pharmacies in Middle East with 130+ pharmacies, Health & Wellness Stores and Hypermarkets.
Life Pharmacy offers a wide range of Healthcare products to fulfill the requirements of medicines, cosmetics, lifestyle products and healthcare equipment. The warm and friendly ambiance and great service immediately appeal to anyone entering Life pharmacies. The customer centric philosophy of the pharmacy is apparent in every detail of the outlet, in line with the finest practices worldwide. The aim is to provide an overall customer experience that is pleasant and by far superior to any other pharmacy.
Life Pharmacies stocks a wide range of products in numerous categories in Healthcare retail. One can find all leading world class brands and products in categories like Medicines, Vitamins & Supplements, Sports Nutrition, Skin & Beauty Care, Specialty Home Care, Mother & Baby Care, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, Personal Care, Homeopathy medicines, Optics and lots more. Don't miss out to check the special offers and Best Prices Guaranteed products which are very competitive. Services: Free Home Delivery, Free Health Screening, Free Skin & Hair Analysis, Health notes Kiosk, Drug Information.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Corporate Services Assistant at an International Law Firm
Administration Specialist - Law Firm
Petrochem Middle East