Job description / Role
- Contract - Existing client
- Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases or systems.
- Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
- Analyze product complaints and make recommendations regarding their reportability
- Develop or conduct employee regulatory training
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic or international projects
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents
- Job Title : Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Location : Dubai
- Duration : 6 months
- Offered Salary : Attractive salary + Standard UAE Benefits
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Legal and Compliance Officer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Legal Counsel Ethics & Compliance
In-house Legal Counsel
Ignite Search & Selection
Al Boom Marine
Associate / Senior Associate Construction Disputes