Job description / Role
• To work on product registration, preparing full dossiers, verifying compliance of each product details with the required regulations and standards as per country.
• Prepare submissions of license variations and renewals, ensuring that deadlines are strictly met.
• Prepare and submit analysis requirements to MOH Laboratory and do proper follow-up.
• Follow up with principal companies and authorities as required to accelerate registration or approval processes.
• Keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
• Providing regulatory support and coordinate with our clients.
• Provide regular updates on post submission for RA manager and principal companies.
• Review and keep updated with company practice and system.
• Maintaining adequate documentation system, in addition to creating and updating projects database.
• Should have valid MOH license or MOH eligibility letter.
• Should have at least 1 year experience in Regulatory affairs mainly for medical devices in UAE and GCC is a plus.
• Should be based in Dubai or ready to relocate from another emirates.
Kindly send your CV online.
About the Company
A leading Pharmaceuticals Company in the UAE.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Al Ain||27 Oct|
Regulatory Graduate Trainee
L'Oreal Middle East
Compliance Officer (With Legal / Risk Management Background)
Gold Standard DMCC
Product Development Executive
Emad Trade House