Job description / Role
A well established bank in the UAE is actively looking for a Regulatory Advisory Compliance Manager. This role is responsible for all aspects within regulatory compliance advisory including implementation, roll out, training and assurance of regulatory compliance policy and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implementation of the regulatory framework, program and policies for conduct risk, conflicts management, market abuse, anti-bribery and corruption risk management.
* Develop, lead, drive the production of compliance policies and procedures through subject matter expert input and review.
* Establish and reinforce regulatory relationships with relevant regulators including the Central Bank of UAE and securities and commodity regulators.
* Develop and ensure effective and appropriate management information for regulatory risk management areas.
* Minimum 8-10 years experience in compliance covering the UAE and international markets
* Relevant Bachelor's degree
* Strong knowledge on regulatory risk management
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.