Job description / Role
Regulatory Graduate Trainee 2022
• Regulatory Affairs graduate supports in the preparation and validation of products dossier and compliance, sending them to distributors and submission to authorities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare the regulatory dossier for products registration
• Coordinate with different internal & external stakeholders on new launches
• Products labeling compliance and validation support.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Fresh Graduate or had similar internship in Regulatory Affairs.
• Previous experience is not a must
• Arabic speaker is preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Scientific background is a plus as this is mainly where we see interest in Regulatory affairs.
• Good communication
• Attentive to details
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.