Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our Client, one of the largest Pharmaceutical firm in UAE is hiring for their Al Ain branch:
Regulatory Officer (Arabic speaking)
- Responsible for management and facilitation of registration related to Pharmaceutical, and Medical.
- Builds relationship with regulatory authorities;
- Coordinates with Logistic teams to provide regulatory input in order to obtain timely regulatory approvals for the products;
- Handles quality related queries / complaints; and stays updated on regulatory aspects pertinent to business development.
- Complete registration formalities for Pharmaceutical, and Medical
- Review regulatory documentation and technical product information
- Provide regulatory support for portfolio of products
- Establish and update registration database in the company
- Update licenses and collect information on registration instructions and regulations
- Provide and complete forms need in registration
- Complete forms and requests originating from government agencies
- Carry out all subsequent follow up and pricing negotiations necessary to obtain the approval
- Maintain contact with regulatory authorities
- Communicate with regulatory bodies in UAE to facilitate successful product launch.
- Provide the Logistic teams with regulatory input in order to obtain timely regulatory approvals for the products as part of the product development planning
- Follow up and update all existing registration dossiers & handling minor change variations that crop up from time to time
- Ongoing visits and intensive call to all concern people
- Timely accurate solutions to all complaints
- Follow up for any reported safety case.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or any related course
- Min 8 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Al Ain||27 Oct|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East