Job description / Role
Our client, A Leading Hospital Group in UAE requires for their headquarter in Abu Dhabi:
Rehabilitation Services Coordinator
Functions to perform:
- Rehabilitation Coordinator (Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy) will be responsible for bookings and confirmations according to therapist’s schedules and insurance approvals.
- Welcoming and greeting the patients
- Daily & Monthly data tracking
- Database tracking
- Referral tracking.
- Individual patient’s tracking
- Permanent Job.
- Immediate incorporation
- Salary depending on experience.
- Education: Basic knowledge of rehabilitation insurance codes and diagnoses.
- Multitasking with excellent communication skills.
- Good command of Excel and Microsoft tools
- Fluent English, Arabic preferred.
- Compassion, patience, teamwork, hard worker, motivated and multitasking.
- Experience: Experience in the Rehabilitation as coordinator or Clark.
About the Company
With international methodology “Talent 3.0” our goal is to find the best candidate for your company with quality and efficiency.
HR & Admin Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||7 Mar|
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||12 Apr|
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Personal Assistant to a VVIP
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|