Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit a Relationship Manager for a financial services company for their Premium/ Priority Banking Segment.
The Relationship Manager will manage and develop portfolio of Premium Banking clients, build relationships by providing financial advice to business clients with a focus on client experience and risk management.
The RM will develop new business and enhance existing relationships.
• 4-7 years experience in a premium banking relationship management role
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
• Understanding of core business products and services.
• General business experience and knowledge of business credit.
• Strong communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners.
• Fluent in English & Arabic
• UAE Experience is a must
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions