Job description / Role
Relationship Manager, China Desk
The Role Responsibilities
* Responsible for Origination and work closely with the Local Relationship Manager (RMs) teams (along with Credit Analysts (CAs) and Client Coverage Managers (CCMs)) in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth in the Chinese Portfolio.
* Conduct client calling in the Chinese Portfolio and briefing on a regular basis for account maintenance and deal negotiation.
* Engage senior internal stakeholders for marketing, credit and any other pertinent issues.
* Increase engagement levels with Global Account Managers (GAMs) based in SCB China to strengthen group level relationships.
Client On boarding & Deal Execution:
* Work with CAs to obtain pre deal clearances & ensure timely delivery
* Oversee CCM to ensure smooth on-boarding of client after thorough completion of documentation and other processes.
* Work with product partners to deliver effective cross sell, wallet sizing and comprehensive account plans.
* Successfully negotiate and close out pricing and other deal dynamics with client
* Oversee the quality & turnaround of credit proposal and ensure faster delivery. Work with CA for resolving Credit queries.
* Have/ Develop an understanding of the banking regulations / compliance requirements in Thailand
* Facilitate / Liase with CDU/ External Legal counsel, where required, in preparation and execution of Non Standard Documentation
Account Management / Portfolio Quality
* Ensure full compliance on CDD/AML matters related to portfolio
* Have an oversight on risk & overall accountability of the credit quality in the portfolio.
* Ensure administrative reports are submitted on time.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Fluent in Mandarin
* Bachelor degree in Finance or Economics related field. (Mater is preferential)
* Relevant years of related working expertise.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
|Abu Dhabi||28 Dec|
Client Relationship Officer
SFM Corporate Services
Officer - Reception - Mandarin Speaker
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Assistant Manager AML Transaction Monitoring - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)