Orient Financial Brokers (OFB)
Job description / Role
- Meeting potential customers to inform them about the Forex Trading Platform Products /Services offered.
- Responsible for onboarding new clients & achieving the sales target of Initial Deposits on monthly basis.
- Providing training to clients explaining margin trades, leverage, technical analyses with the indicators' meanings and use, fundamental analyses for news and data figures, and other related terms and processes.
- Educating clients in the company’s platforms, trading products, account opening/deposit/withdrawal procedures
- Handling complaints professionally and courteously
- Client Follow Up
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Forex & Financial Markets
- Maximum 6 years of experience in Forex & Financial Markets
Desired Profile of candidate:
- Candidates should have good communication & convincing skills
- Self-disciplined, self-motivated - requires minimum supervision, well organized with good follow-up skills
- Should possess experience in Forex & Financial Markets
About the Company
Orient Financial Brokers (OFB) was established in January, 1994 in Dubai, the financial and commercial hub of the Middle East. OFB is licensed and regulated by Central Bank of the UAE, to conduct brokerage in Foreign Exchange, Commodities and Money Markets.
OFB has been at the forefront of bringing and popularizing leveraged trading in financial markets in the region. Since its inception, OFB has continued to grow through its focus on customer service, efficiency and best practices.
OFB's mission is to bring trading and diversification opportunities in wide variety of financial instruments to all segments of the market, particularly retail investors.