Job description / Role
• Understand company’s product offerings and its targeted customer segment
• Increase customer base by sourcing new deals through various avenues
• Manage existing customer relationship and increase cross sell opportunity
• Acquire and Manage channel partners to increase AAF customer base
• Pro-actively address customer issues and provide excellent customer service
• Represent AAF in events & seminars.
• Achieves Sales targets for new facilities granted to customers based on company approval criteria, as per the targets set each year by senior management.
• Liaise with back end team to complete new customer acquisition, service existing customer request
• University Qualifications: Bachelor in Commerce, Finance or Business
• Nature and length of previous experience: A minimum of 5 years of Commercial Banking experience within the UAE
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Al Ain Finance is a Private Joint Stock Company established in 2017 in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; under the authority of resolutions of the Board of Directors of the U.A.E. Central Bank relating to Finance Companies.
Al Ain Finance specializes in designing and offering alternative customized Receivables Finance solutions to small and medium businesses across the U.A.E. region. It also provides Supply Chain Finance programs to large corporates that want to offer better payment terms to their suppliers as well to enhance their cash flow management.
Relationship Manager, SME Banking
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Relationship Manager - FI Correspondent Banking
Relationship Manager - Trade Finance (Mandarin Speaking)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG