Job description / Role
Responsible for making sales of CBD consumer asset, liability and investment products to a specified portfolio of Elite customers. Responsible for providing Elite customers with a personalised banking service, including investment advice
• Make elite asset, liability and investment product sales to meet given target
• Ensure that all product applications are filled accurately, within the agreed timeframe and all the required documents are obtained to avoid re-work
• Ensure that all customer applications submitted are within cbd policy guidelines.
• Proactively call existing elite customers and make agreed target number of appointments per week to review customer needs and make sales of other suitable elite products
• Will meet relevant elite customers at suitable external locations as required, in order to build relationships, provide service, make and close sales of elite asset, liability and investment products
• Coordinate with special accounts unit (recovery) to implement agreed actions in respect of elite irregular accounts
• Attend weekly and monthly team and area sales meetings to review performance and share best practice ideas
• Ensure a consistently high level of customer service is maintained at all times
• Achieve financial budgeted target of elite relationship manager role
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree in economics, finance, business management or science with cisi / sca qualification or equivalent
• 5 to 8 years' experience in the investments sales / relationship management
• Prior experience as relationship manager in priority banking / wealth management in UAE with an existing portfolio.
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.