Job description / Role
• To generate revenue through sale of various third party Investment and Insurance products for the bank
• To bring in more new to bank customers through sale of various financial products of the bank
• To approve and disburse through sale of mortgage and consumer loans for the bank
• To cross sell various other financial products/services of the bank
• To reduce the Claw back hits for the bank
• 2- 3 years in Mortgage Sales with local market experience
• Aggressive, go getter with good communication and negotiation Skills.
• Excellent, networking skills
• Good understanding of global and regional financial markets and products
• Arabic Speaking would be preferred
About the Company
Founded in 1985, ADCB employs more than 4,000 staff from 62 nationalities, serving over 600,000 retail customers, and approximately 50,000 corporate and SME clients. The bank operates in 48 branches, 4 pay offices, 2 branches in India, 1 branch in Jersey and a representative office in London. By the end of March 2015, the total assets of ADCB amounted to AED 207 billion.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank that offers a wide range of products and services including retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
ADCB is 58.08% owned by Abu Dhabi Investment Council, the investment arm of the Government of Abu Dhabi. The banks shares are traded on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. By the end of March 2015, excluding treasury shares, ADCBs market capitalization was AED 34 bn .