Job description / Role
• Meet customers and solicit products and services for the Branch; arrange meeting with existing and potential customers;
• Draft periodic plan for marketing activities under supervision of the Head of the Department;
• Provide recommendations on business development strategies and work closely with the Head of the Department on such strategies and targets;
• Provide the Department with all relevant and necessary information to assist the credit evaluation process;
• Prepare credit proposal for submission to Credit Committee;
• Make and review all relevant financing documentation;
• Follow up on any credit risk issues identified by the Department and prepare an investigation report;
• Ensure compliance with credit and marketing policies/procedures, guidelines and limits;
• Make sure all behaviours and business are in comply with compliance regulation of the Branch;
• Conduct Customer Due Diligence, post lending management.
• Bachelor’s degree in banking and finance, business administration or related disciplines
• Must be fluent in English and Mandarin. Speak Arabic would be an advantage
• Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships
• Keen analytical and research abilities
• Strong knowledge of markets and industries
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Credit underwriting and sales experience preferred
• CFA and/or MBA holders a plus
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.