Job description / Role
• Ensure full awareness of all life Insurance products provided and is constantly updated on all changes and amendments on product features, procedures and processes.
Sales Target Achievements:
• Promote ADCB Simplylife insurance products by providing consistent, accurate and transparent information to all customers.
• Achieve sales targets assigned and contribute to the overall achievement of the team.
• Maximize on cross selling growth of existing customer base and identify new potential selling opportunities.
• Follow up and close selling / cross selling lead referrals.
• Proactively participate in banks product campaign & promotions.
• Suggest good companies to line manager for activities.
Internal /External Customer Satisfaction:
• Consistently illustrate high levels of customer orientation and professionalism in day to day conduct.
• Ensure that all service levels and agreements are being met consistently without fail.
• Establish and maintain strong professional relationship/connections internally and externally
• Ensure adherence to cut-off times and deadlines
• Perform occasional duties assigned.
Learning & Development:
• Develop self on existing procedures and guidelines based on Product & Process training delivered.
• Participate in the “In House” training programmes and workshops conducted by BDM/ASM/SM or Sales Head
• Attend HR training courses nominated by line management.
• Attend product training. Presentations and road show events.
• Minimum 2 years of Life Insurance selling experience preferably in local market of a leading bank or Financial Institution.
• Bachelors degree from a reputed educational institution.
• Candidates from Insurance Brokerages & Banks preferred.
About the Company
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate and currency derivatives, Islamic products, project finance, and property management services.